If you are in need of someone to talk to, phone (08) 8272 2411 to see a Client Service volunteer.
Full membership with Cancer Care Centre provides:
- Reduced cost for services
- First counselling session free
- First therapies session free
- Immediate family access to all services and resources at member prices
- Free copies of the popular Healthy Living newsletter
- Special member prices to courses and events
- Access to the comprehensive Library
- Pre-release notice of events
The Centre provides a comprehensive range of complementary services at a reasonable cost.
We seek and provide the latest information on complementary care.
Our support groups are well facilitated and offer the opportunity for participants to share feelings and experiences, which we believe is of paramount importance in the cancer journey.
Our therapists are fully qualified and experienced in cancer support treatment and tailor services to the individual’s needs.
Self-empowerment allows you to take steps toward your own recovery.
You will discover you have choices and therefore can feel positive about your cancer journey.
Cancer Care Centre provides a safe place of peace, warmth and positivity.
You are not alone – you will be with people who are on the same journey and helped by people who can make the experience easier.